Paradise will be when I get to finally hold my precious baby in my arms....

Friday, May 24, 2013

No News is Good News

Hi All!

Today was a very uneventful, boring day. Which I can say we are very, very thankful for. Since I wasn't experiencing any more cramping they decided early this afternoon to take me off of the magnesium and see how my body, my cervix, responded. So far there has been no change, so hopefully that means my cervix is done being a brat right now. With that being said, we still have a long road a head of us. The doctors can't really give us a time line, because it all just depends on if my cervix stays stable and if baby girl stays where she is supposed to. As much as I want to go home, being here is the best place for me and baby girl right now. And the doctors don't want to send me home unless they are confident that my cervix will not dilate anymore. We need baby girl to stay in a little longer...ideally a couple of months longer. If/when I do get to go home it will be a lazy, bed rest type of summer until baby girl makes her appearance.

Hopefully the next few days to come are just as boring as today. The highlight of my day, besides getting my IV out, was Randy pushing me around the hospital in a wheel chair :) We both or so extremely grateful for the out pouring of love, prayers, and support we have received from our amazing friends and family, we truly are blessed. I really do believe in the power of prayer, so keep them coming and hopefully baby girl will stay right where she is. In the mean time we are extremely bored so feel free to stop by if your in the area and visit, text us, call us, or even send us some extra lives on Candy Crush Saga :)

We will continue to keep you updated!

<3 Miranda and Randy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Miranda! I just caught up on blogs for this week, and I'm so sorry this is happening, but I'm so relieved to hear that things are turning around for the better!

    If it makes you feel any better, I had a friend last year that had an incompetent cervix--pretty much the same scenario as you, and her baby was born perfect and wonderful around 37 weeks. It was rough, as she was on bedrest for a good 10-12 weeks, but she did it, and it was alllllll good.

    I'm keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jen!! I'm hoping that my story turns out just like your friends, and this little girl stays put for a while longer! Thank you for the prayers!:)

      Delete