Paradise will be when I get to finally hold my precious baby in my arms....

Friday, December 14, 2012

God, where are you?

God,

I know I am not perfect, and I know I have been struggling with my faith lately, but I have to ask where are you? Do you see how many horrible, tragic things are happening lately? Why aren't you stopping them? Innocent children are being shot and killed while at school, people are being killed while doing some shopping, families are looking for children that have been abducted for months only to find their little angels are dead, too many couples who want a baby so badly lose their babies or cannot have babies while teenagers and drug addicts seem to be able to pop them out with no problem. There is so much bad stuff happening, do you see it? Do you care? I want to believe there is something  more after this life, some greater purpose, but all these bad things make it so hard.

I want to believe that some day I will hold mine and Randy's baby in my arms, that I will experience that overwhelming joy. But right now I don't believe that. Too many bad things have happened to me, to people I care about, to the world. I know if I get my hopes up, I'll just be disappointed. So I don't know where you are God, or why all these bad things seem to happen. But I could use a sign, the world could use a sign that love does conquer evil. That goodness still does exist in this dark and scary world. I could use some hope that my life is going to get better. Because right now I am all out of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment