Ariane and I
Paradise will be when I get to finally hold my precious baby in my arms....
Monday, November 5, 2012
Project Thankful-Day 5
Day 5~Today I am thankful for my amazing sister-in-law Ariane and her four beautiful children who I am so lucky to be Aunt Randa to. Ariane and I became close soon after Randy and I first started dating 6 years ago, and she has become one of my best and closest friends. I have always known I could count on her for anything, but in the weeks following the loss of Baby Sellers she has gone above and beyond the duties of a sister-in-law. She has cried with me. She has been with me when I'm scared to be alone (bringing Pumpkin Spice Lattes and donuts). She listens to me talk about Baby Sellers for hours on end and never once looks at me like I'm crazy. She calls and texts me just to ask how I'm doing and if I need anything. She has done all of this and a million other things all while taking care of her own family of six. I am amazed at her compassion and so very thankful I am able to call her my sister-in-law. I am also so thankful to be an Aunt to her four beautiful and amazing children. They always make me smile, even when all I want to do is cry. I know if some day down the road I do have children Allie, Jack, Charley, and William will be the best cousins my children could have. I love you all so so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment