Today I am also thankful for my best bud Hank. There's a million reasons why I love him, but mostly because who can look at this sweet face and NOT smile?
Paradise will be when I get to finally hold my precious baby in my arms....
Friday, November 16, 2012
Project Thankful
I am so very thankful for my wonderful students. They are the reason I get up and go to work every morning. The things they say and do just melt my heart and make me smile. Like how they think it is the funniest thing in the world when I mix up the words to our Good Morning song and tell me "Mrs. S you sooo silly!" On the days when I feel like I'll never be happy again they say things like "Mrs. S you smell like sunshine" and I can't help but smile. These little people have been one of my biggest lifesavers this past month. They've taught me how to laugh and smile through the tears, they give me hope that everything will be okay. I love them and owe them so much.
Today I am also thankful for my best bud Hank. There's a million reasons why I love him, but mostly because who can look at this sweet face and NOT smile?
Today I am also thankful for my best bud Hank. There's a million reasons why I love him, but mostly because who can look at this sweet face and NOT smile?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment