Day 1: I am thankful for the four months I got to experience Baby Sellers growing inside of me. Although four months will never be enough time, I am grateful for the time I had. So thank you Baby Sellers, thank you for picking me to be your mama. I love you so much, I will never stop loving you.
Day 2: I am thankful for my amazing husband. I love this man more than words can say. God knows I am not the easiest person to love, but he does it every single day. And when life gets too rough for me to take he is my strength, my lifesaver. I love him more every single day I spend with him, and knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life with him gives me comfort that no matter what, every little thing is going to be alright.
Day 3: I am thankful for my dad. I am amazed by the strength and compassion he has. No one would have blamed him for giving up after my mom died, but he didn't. As much as he was hurting he kept it together for my brother, sister, and I. He loved us enough to put our happiness and our well being before his own. I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for him. He is my hero.
Day 4: I am thankful for my brother and my sister. Most people don't learn to appreciate their siblings until later in life, but from a young age I knew these two were the best friends I could ever have. We laugh, we cry, we fight, but most importantly we love each other. I know if I ever need anything all I have to do is call these two and no matter where they are, no matter what they are doing, they will drop everything to be there for me. And I am so thankful for that.


No comments:
Post a Comment